Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Blog

I know, such a creative title....Anyway;
So when I first signed up to start a blog I mainly used it for the experience of my pregnancy and the growth and milestones of my first born. But then I had gone through both pregnancy and a baby once again so I added that second experience on. Here and there I would post some other random thoughts about life and my faith. I decided that I want this to be a place where, yes, I can share the wonderful things about raising two girls and being a wife, but our journey is about to change soon as my husband starts the process of planting a church in small town New England. I will be experiencing the journey of being a church planting Pastor's wife with all the bumps, struggles, hardships, joys, excitements and new adventures. I pray that through this journey in our lives we will get to experience life changes. I want to also use this blog for my everyday spiritual thoughts, and experiences as a Pastor's wife.. I knew God was preparing me for the ministry since right before I went to college, and at that point wondered where it was He was going to take me. As I continue this blog I am going to share the journey between ministry and motherhood. I am already curious where God will be taking this little family and what will be happening in 5 years from now. I believe this will be an exciting ride and such a joy to watch my little ones grow through it.

No comments: