Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One reason I have not spent time blogging is because I am chasing around a 19 month old and at the same time trying to deal with the aches and pains of a third trimester pregnant woman. I am exhausted! The other reason is because our computer crashed on us leaving us with NOTHING. We had everything you could possibly think of on our old computer, pics, notes, resumes, memories, EVERYTHING! Yeah it was a pretty traumatic experience. To get anything back we would have to pay a huge chunk of money. Could be up to $1000. Not something we can really do at the moment. So losing all our pics of us and Adeline has been pretty devastating.

In the last couple days I have been experiencing some contractions. Not completely regular, but at times they have been. Because of my past experience with premature labor they wanted me to come into the hospital today to get monitored. I was there about 2 hours. My wonderful friend was able to come and pick Addie and I up and watch her while I was there. She has 2 kids as well under 3 yrs old so she definitely had her hands full! But was so amazing to do this big favor for me. The fetal monitoring showed that these contractions that come and go look pretty normal right now, yet they are quite concerned still that things could change quickly and I can have this baby this week because of my past experience. I am 35 weeks right now, and at a pretty safe place for delivery, but still not full term so they are wanting me to keep them updated with how things are going. So far I think I might be good and could possibly make it past 35 weeks this time. We will see. All I know is that I am exhausted, achey and when I get up to do things around the house or pick up Addie I will often feel a contraction coming on. They don't always last so that is a good sign. But life has been crazy in so many ways lately. If I could I would take the time to write it all down, but that could take awhile!

So here's to a safe, and on time delivery of our new baby girl. Can't wait to meet little Ruby Grace!

1 comment:

Cricket said...

That sounds like quite and adventure! I'll be praying... :)