Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pregnancy Now & Then

So I couldn't help but peak at some of my old photos when I was pregnant with Adeline. It was a little crazy because as this one was starting out I didn't notice much of a difference in the growth. But that was probably because I was to sick to even want to eat anything. But once my appetite came back, I seemed to have grown quite fast.

Here is a picture of when I was pregnant with AddieThis was in Disney World at 30 weeks.

This is a picture NOW of Baby girl #2 at 30 wks, almost 31

See a difference? Now keep in mind that I was def wearing less clothing at the top one because we were in HOT sunny Orlando. This is now a pic of me in the winter with a sweater and one of the coldest weekends yet this year! But even with that being the case, I still see a difference in the shape, position, and obviously growth. This picture kinda makes me look like I am about to go in labor! How much more can I grow? lol

But yes, in general both pregnancies have been completely different. I was more sick and tired this time, and chasing around a 1 year old was not helping much. I thought I was going to believe that when you are more sick in one pregnancy that means the other would be a different sex. But nope! I was wrong. I have felt completely different, and we are welcoming another beautiful girl.... Ruby Grace Lowe....Unless of course she comes out as a flaming redhead we might have to change her name to the other couple we were thinking of. But so far that is our decision. How fun is it to name your children after different songs?! Especially in our little musician family. I think Addie is already becoming a lover of music. ;-)

No comments: