Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finally! A Beautiful Day in Concord, NH..

We took a walk downtown today. She enjoyed her time there very thoroughly. She loves being free from the stroller. Of course I was exhausted, my body has been going through all these aches and pains plus irregular contractions, but I did not want to miss the opportunity to take a little breath of fresh air out on this Springish type day.When we got there Adeline looked around and tested the waters for her new exploration down at Centennial Square in Concord. She looked around and was excited to see the stones and art work outside in this park.
This was a cute little tunnel she sat in. Then came the coolest of all.....
The TURTLE!She just kept wanting to sit on it.
And here is me, with my swollen face, already ready to get this baby out!But I had fun and was so happy to spend this day outside. :-)

No comments: