One of my favorite time of years, especially now living back in New Hampshire, is the Fall. It is so beautiful and such a joyous time of year for me. First, my birthday happens at the beginning; second, the leaves change in such a dramatic way up here; third, I love Halloween. Don't ask why, but I always have enjoyed the creepiness of the decorations and events that go on...Ok maybe I am part morbid, but for real. Its just fun! I also get so excited about things like fairs and apple picking and baking and cooking warm things. This weekend we will be going to the Deerfield Fair. I haven't been there in so many years but I remember it being fun and exciting. Lots of food and animals, and just seeing happy people around. Anyway, so saying all that, I consider Fall my favorite season. And this year I hope it doesn't fly too fast, because thinking about the awful Winters we have had up here lately, I can definitely wait a long time for that.
Adeline is doing so well these days. She's walking all over the place, laughing and learning some words....well kinda, so far her vocabulary is "ish"(fish)-which was her first word! lol "bah"(ball), "bo"(book), "duh"(duck), and she just learned "uh-oh"- well more like "uh............o". It amazes me how much they grpw in a year. She loves dancing to music, and she is usually pretty good with her sleeping habits with 2 naps a day. She enjoys sleeping. When I ask her "Addie, where's the ball?" or "Where's the book?" She walks right over and picks it up. What a smart little one! We are enjoying every moment with her these days.
I am feeling a lot better these days. Not perfect, I still get a little nauseated every once in awhile whether its because I'm hungry or different smells. That is prob the most thing that triggers me. I am still sleepy, but have more energy. I am on my way to my Second Trimester finally! I got to see 2 ultra sounds already; I was pretty happy about that. I don't know if its because they are keeping more an eye out on me this time, or I just got lucky. But the second one I got was so amazing. With the baby as small as it is, I was able to see it's profile and it moving. He/she have been in the 130s/140s beats per minute on the heart. That is slower than Addie was, but once again, every pregnancy is different and I think its a myth about the heartbeat determining whether its a boy or a girl. My belly is starting to stretch some. I lost weight earlier because I never ate anything. So I think it is right on track, like it was last time. Thankfully I still fit into most of my pants, because my belly is pretty high right now. I need to start buying little things every once inawhile cause this time I will be pregnant in the winter, not the summer. That is a little annoying. But oh well.
My sister is doing better. I don't think I posted on her, but she went into preterm labor at 26 weeks. They stopped it, but she was in the hospital getting monitored for almost 2 weeks. She has been in and out because of contractions, but the doctors are hoping that she will make it to at least 34 weeks, and so far I think she is at 32 weeks, so that is great. We are praying and keeping our fingers crossed because this baby needs to stay in mommy longer to be healthy.
So that is life as of now. Now that I am feeling better I may spend more time posting. But I guess we will see about that because I know life is about to get busy with our new ministry and stuff.
Chow for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment