Monday, August 17, 2009

"Surprise" In Our Little Family!

It has been a few weeks since I have written in this. One, it has been quite busy; two, I have felt so sick and tired that I haven't had the energy to write...Yes, that is right, we recently found out that our sweet baby girl is going to be having a sweet little baby brother or sister! I had an ultra sound and I am still in the early stages, which are usually the not so fun stages; especially this time around! Our due date is April 5th, 2010...hopefully this baby comes at the right time this time! So we are very excited. Just quite surprised! This wasn't exactly planned, but it is obviously a great blessing. :)

As I mentioned, I am definitely feeling it a lot more this time. Appetite...well, lets just say I haven't had much of one. The thought of food most of the time makes me gag. Fatigue... man, has that been over the top! So needless to say, it is not very easy chasing around a 12 month old at the moment. I just want to lie on the couch all day long. I have been visiting my mom a lot because she has been helpful with me feeling this cruddy. Its crazy to me that Adeline just turned 1 and we already have a little one on the way. Praying that this pregnancy is safe and healthy and that there will be no complications. We thank God for this wonderful little blessing of a new life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Becky! Congrats on the new little Lowe to come!

Hope you and Jared are well! We are visiting next month for Cameron's sister's wedding. We will call to at least say hi!

~Abby Temple