Well unfortunately our camera broke so that is one reason why I haven't posted much on here because I think blogging is so much more enjoyable with pics. But I patiently wait for those who have a working camera like my Dad and friends to send me some pics via email so I can post them on here. I should be getting some Halloween ones soon.
Adeline just recently got over this nasty cold cough she had for almost 2 weeks! It was so not fun for her because she could hardly breathe through her nose and any sort of medication over the counter is not safe for kids under 3. So we had to try as natural remedies as possible. She has been sick with an ear infection before but that only lasted a couple days because she was on antibiotics. So this was her real first bad cold. I know there is so much more to come, but I try not to think about it.
I steamed the bathroom a couple of times to try and help soothe congestion, I also tried a couple tsp of honey. I guess these are some natural ways to help. I also bought some of that vapor bath to bathe her in before bed. It wasn't fun for her, or even us cause we felt bad and plus had been the snot rags of her nose. That was kinda gross, but that's what motherhood is right? We are glad she is back to herself.
Halloween was a lot of fun this year. We had a family/close friends party at my cousin's and her hubby's. Most of us dressed up. Jared went as the serial killer Dexter, I went as a witch because I was never allowed to dress as one when I was a kid, and our little girl went as an adorable flower. It was all fun. We didn't take her trick or treating this year cause it would be pointless since she can't eat candy yet, so we just brought her to the party and dressed her up. Like I said, once we get sent those pics, I will post them up here.
I had a prenatal appointment yesterday and enjoyed listening to the sweet heartbeat of our new baby. Things seem to be going well, and my tummy is def stretching. On the 16th I have an ultrasound and we are going to find out the sex. I am very excited, but nervous as usual. Hope everything looks good and healthy.
Our new journey has begun this week. We attended River of Grace; the church Jared is interning at, and it was such a blessing. I am so glad we get to be part of a growing family, and its been awhile since I have really felt fed spiritually, and Sunday was so great for both me and Jared. The worship was great, and the teaching was great and convicting. I feel refreshed and ready to begin a new stage in life. Tonight we are attending our first small group there. Praying that will be a blessing as well. And we are at the point of totally relying on God for support and provision. Without Jared's extra salary and me staying home, we are in need for complete trust in God. I think our faith with grow through this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment