Coffee and soup is great for days like this. We have had rain and gray skies all week. Talk about gross! I think I have taken naps almost everyday. I guess I should be less of a lazy housewife, but days like these it is so hard to focus on getting things done. I thought I was coming down with something because of how tired I have been, but so far I'm just fine.
Days like this make you want to close all the shades in the house and put on a good movie. It makes you stare out the window and forget what the sunshine looks like. Days like this make you think its later than it really is. Man, 4 days in a row like this can be so depressing!
Adeline had her first fever since she was a newborn in the hospital, yesterday. It wasn't really high or anything, I just felt a little concerned because she had never had one besides from being a preemie when she was born. She was also extremely tired all day. Took 3 naps, and was fussy all day. I think it might have been the fact that her gums were a little swollen, because I gave her motrin and she slept and woke up herself again. So thank God that didn't last long. She did wake up crying about 1o:30 last night after going to bed at 8. But we gave her some more motrin and she slept through the night.
This weekend we are starting a family outing tradition. Sunday we are going up to Newfound Lake and having a picnic. My dad has been wanting to start this for quite sometime now, and now that there are grandkids, and another on the way (my sister that is), this will make these outings pretty fun as they get older. I am not sure if it will be swimming weather just yet, but at least there is hiking and sand for the kids. So hopefully by this weekend the weather will clear up.
No comments:
Post a Comment