
Today is Jared and I's 4 year anniversary. I cannot believe how quick it went by! I remember how perfect the day was. It had been raining a lot and the day of our wedding the sun came out and I think it was probably in the 80s. I remember being so hot when we were taking pictur
es outside in the garden.
I love to think back at memories like this. We celebrated yesterday by dropping Adeline off at my parents and spent a few hours together by ourselves. We drove to this little trail I have found to be my favorite place for many years, before I moved out to go to college and the summers I would come home. It leads up to a tall cliff that looks over into a peaceful lake. It was just like old times when we were at college and had no money. We would do somet
hing outdoorsy like a hike or trail, and then go sit at a coffee shop and maybe watch a dollar movie.After sitting and just hangin out, we took the gift certificates my parents gave us and went to one of my family's favorite Indian restaurants. After we finished that we went and hung out at Barnes and Noble...once again, like old times. I think it was a pretty good anniversary this year.
I am so thankful to God for bringing such an amazing man into my life. When I sit down and look at the list of qualities I made in a future mate, its crazy because he filled pretty much all of them! I couldn't ask for more. And now that we have a beautiful baby girl, I am so excited to see all that God has in store for our little family.
Jared is an amazing father, and I am thrilled about being able to honor that as we come to our first Father's Day in a couple weeks. Even through the tough times he has shown his reliance on God and his desire to follow Him with integrity, humbleness, passion and love. I am so blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment