This is my daughter...
Crawling to the dvd table
taking out dvds,
throwing them on the floor,
and then putting them back on top of the table....

Crawling to the dvd table
taking out dvds,
throwing them on the floor,
and then putting them back on top of the table....
Yes she has learned to explore everything! And it usually ends up being everything that is not one of her toys. I don't think I noticed sharing the fact that she is crawling all over the place now. Its amazing how fast her little legs can carry her. She enjoys the fact that she can go anywhere in this house without having to hold onto things. Although she still cruises like crazy. When I am in the kitchen and Jared is watching her in the living room, she follows me. I think it may even be the fact that she understands where her food is. So when she is hungry she lets you know.
In the past few days she has been having trouble getting herself to sleep unless I am in the room with her. She has become pretty clingy, and if I happen to step out of the room when she goes to bed, she notices and starts crying. We somehow have to get out of this habit, but its difficult when she ends up standing in her crib because she can't seem to get herself back in lying position. We're working on that!
So our family picnic was postponed. How annoying... The weather has been pathetic this week. Its not acting like summer...its like April. Good old New England! We had one sunny day. And it looks like the whole month of June is going to be like this. Grr...So, I confess that I have been a bit moody because of it. Crazy how weather can affect your mood.
In the past few days she has been having trouble getting herself to sleep unless I am in the room with her. She has become pretty clingy, and if I happen to step out of the room when she goes to bed, she notices and starts crying. We somehow have to get out of this habit, but its difficult when she ends up standing in her crib because she can't seem to get herself back in lying position. We're working on that!
So our family picnic was postponed. How annoying... The weather has been pathetic this week. Its not acting like summer...its like April. Good old New England! We had one sunny day. And it looks like the whole month of June is going to be like this. Grr...So, I confess that I have been a bit moody because of it. Crazy how weather can affect your mood.
1 comment:
Addie looks like she is having a lot of fun in that picture. I'm glad you are firmly behind the process Jared is going through right now. I know that sometimes we follow without conviction, trusting God and our husbands that this is the right thing, but I am encouraged by your enthusiasm. We pray for all of you every day, and we're excited about your future. Love you ALL.
Post a Comment