Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So we have some possible future plans involving ministry. Hoping it will all come together smoothly. Sometimes God makes us wait awhile before the desires He has put in our hearts can happen. I am confident that this is something that is from Him, and I don't wanna go into too much detail until things are all put together. I am confident that we are following His leading in our lives at the moment and that He may be ready to move us forward.

My husband has been faithful in waiting for God's timing in his life. He has built up a stronger heart of faith, and is desiring to grow even more in his faith. I believe God will honor that, as long as we continue trusting.

Life has been difficult in my life since we moved up here. I knew it probably would, but did not expect some of the trials I had to face. I am not saying that right now its all perfect, because it definitely isn't and I am still trying to experience relief from trials, but I do know that my relationship with God has grown and I have felt more confident in His presence in my life. For awhile I wasn't. For awhile I felt like I was trapped in the wilderness and didn't know how to get out. It's amazing how in a matter of months things can change. But I am thankful that I have found a path out of this wilderness. I never want to go back like that again, so I pray that God will continue to make me strong. I think the future ahead of us might be more clearings in the path, and I am ready for it!

No comments: