This weekend we took a trip up to Maine to visit Jared's Grampa and Aunt. Lydia is done school for the summer so she spend a few days with us, and then we all drove up to Maine.
I enjoy our long weekends in Maine. Its really pretty up there, and visiting is always fun. They basically live on a nice property a few miles from the lakes of Naples and grow fresh fruits and veggies out in the garden. I am a fan of fresh, organic food, so it is also always a yummy trip! Anyway, Adeline did great and enjoyed her time there as well as bonding with the dogs, which was very interesting! At first she was afraid of Brutus (a large boxer), but very friendly! And by the end of the weekend she was going up to him and pulling his face and fur.

It was my very first Mother's Day! We are celebrating another time this week though since we were away. I come to the decision that every Mother's Day for my gift I would like to start getting different kitchen gadgets. Now that we have a kitchen with more room, and there are a few things I would like to get, this seems to be like a good plan.
Jared's cousin Aaron does photography. We took Adeline out into the yard and took some pics. They came out pretty well. They probably would have been a little better if she didn't still have a black eye. But overall it was fun. She just was unusually in her serious mode. Most of the time she is so photogenic. Guess it was just a little bit of an off time for her. I bought this cute little dress for her for the summer. It came with a little kerchief and a sweater and stretch pants. Its still a little big for her, but its absolutely adorable!
In the field of dandelions....
No comments:
Post a Comment