So we moved into our new place this weekend, and boy was it stressful! I HATE moving so so much and it made things a little more difficult with a baby. But we made it through, despite my stress and anxiety I always seem to deal with on moving days.
We love our place so far, but it doesnt yet feel like home completely because we still have boxes and furniture in random places. I have been doing a little, or A LOT each day and seem to make some sort of dent in the place which is good. I am thankful for storage and a big attic. I love the kitchen because it is no longer a pantry, I can move around in it! The bathroom is small, but the brand new shower and tub is great. When we get more settled I will put up some pics.
Now, to some more unpacking!
No comments:
Post a Comment