Friday, March 13, 2009

On New Babies & Music

My best friend just had her baby girl March 12, 2009 7lbs 15oz! Little Claire Christine Henshaw. They were waiting for the birth to find out the sex. She already has a 1 yr old boy, so here is their little girl! Congrats to both Audra & Bill! She is a doll! And a new friend for Adeline.

We discovered that Adeline LOVES music! We took her to worship practice last night and when she heard the music she was just sooo excited! She was bouncing up and down in her seat and laughing. It was the cutest thing! I am assuming she must get it from Mommy & Daddy. I wanted to cry because I have never seen anything so adorable. We also discovered her love for small dogs. We took her to our small group Bible study on Tuesday and they have a little curly haired dog. Not sure what kind, I am a little clueless on my dog knowledge; but anyway, we held her next to him to pet him and he licked her hand and face. She had this overwhelming excitement over the dog. She wasn't smiling but yelled because she was so amazed at what was moving and touching her. That also was adorable.

We are going to visit little baby Claire today at the hospital, and when we do I hope to get some pics. Mom and baby are doing great. It was a very QUICK labor (hence, I am a little jealous) lol She went in I think around 10 or 10:30pm, had the baby at 12:16am. I hope my second one someday comes that quick!

Anyway, more working on unpacking to do for me...It's hard to accomplish so much at once with a little baby to pay attention to all day. Adios!

No comments: