Friday, February 20, 2009

On Stuffed Toys & Little Colds


So Adeline has this little Minnie Mouse that she snuggles with to help her fall asleep. When that's not around she has a little soft doggy. She seems to love stuffed toys when she is sleeping. She must take after her mommy because I was always like that when I was little. Even sometimes now! It is quite adorable to watch her. She will either be snuggled up with it on her side, or facing toward it on her back. She also prefers a blanky of some sort over her. She is just an all and all snugly baby. I'm sure that will change some day, and when it comes I might be really sad!

Yesterday morning she woke up coughing and having some breathing trouble because of a stuffed nose. It made me sad to see her so uncomfortable. It is her first little cold. Not sure where it came from though because Jared & I have been fine. I think it will pass before too long. I have been using saline spray for her nose, since cold meds are not good for babies. She didn't have a fever though, so that's good. It seems like everyone in the world is sick in some way every week! I don't even think it was this bad last year. Hopefully that time of season will leave us as soon as possible.

Grandma bought her some adorable outfits last week...Here is my favorite....
I love Winnie the Pooh!

So I am still trying to get packing done...although, its not going too far because I am busy with her, or is she is sleeping, she is such a light sleeper that any noise will disturb her...my Little Princess.
One week for the move and I am so ready for my storage places! Thank God for His blessings!

No comments: