Monday, January 26, 2009

On 6 Months!

Adeline turned 6 months today! I cannot believe she is already halfway through her first year. I have started to pack up some of her old clothes and buy her some new ones. It makes me sad when I do that, but its also so exciting.

She has learned to grab things and examine her little toys. She loves grabbing mommy and daddy's face. We also got her to reach out her arms the other day when we opened ours to hold her. It doesn't happen all the time, but every once in awhile you can get her to do little things like that.

Sleeping at night has been quite interesting. It's been a week since she has slept through a whole night! Not sure if its from maybe teething, or the fact that we should feed her cereal before bed instead of during the day. It has been quite exhausting for me getting up when I am close to being sound alseep. Hopefully that will change soon.

We bought her a little bumbo seat and she sits in it very well. Soon enough she will be all on her own, sitting! It feels like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital.

Adeline has a pretty good nap schedule during the day though. She naps around 1pm and then again around 3:30 and then in the evenings about 6. It's funny how they learn on their own when they are the most tired.

Jared and I went to see a movie this weekend while my parents watched her. It was nice to get out on a little date like that. Although, I don't mind staying in as well with the weather this cold lately!

I will try and post some new pics up.

No comments: