Wow! It has been awhile since I updated on this thing. So much has been going on lately. Adeline is hitting more and more milestones. She just turned 5 months the day after Christmas. My, time has flown! She is developing more of a personality. She is still a big time momma's girl, but we are trying to get her used to other people as well. She is now holding onto things and reaching out and grabing mommy and daddy's face and hair. I am pretty convinced she is already teething because she has been trying to chew on things like crazy. Her cheeks also have developed a redness to them and she can have very fussy moments lately.
Christmas came and left us so quickly. On some other news, my Auntie passed away 2 days before Christmas. She was found in her house by her son lying on the bed passed out. She was rushed to the hospital and they found out she had a massive stroke. Something that if they caught sooner enough she might have survived, but after a week of being in the hospital, unconscious, with more mini strokes, she passed. It was really hard because she was living alone and to know that something could have maybe been done, made it very sad. Her name is Yevonne, my dad's older sister, 70 yrs old. But she loved the Lord and that is always comforting to know.
Other than that sad news, things have been going pretty well. I need to update some more pics but our camera needs a new battery. Adeline had her first Christmas, and as a mom, I had lots of fun recieving toys and clothes for her. She's gonna look sharp this year! She started to spend some time in her excersaucer and seems to enjoy the whole standing up thing. I am also trying to give her cereal more often. She seems to be doing well with that. If I happen to think of anything else to post I will. Glad I finally got to sit down and do something on this blog. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment