Thursday, November 20, 2008

On Almost 4 Months

Adeline got her shots on Tues. I felt so bad. She was very upset all day long. I wish they didn't have to give so many. Oh well. I guess its best; I just don't like it very much at all.

I now have given her a nickname..."Little Princess"... She is seriously the most sensitive, picky baby. She hates being dirty, even if its a little wet, she hates getting woken up from her beauty sleep, she is so sensitive to sounds and doesn't like loud places, she cries sometimes when someone besides mommy and daddy go up to her, and so on. It cracks me up some of the time. I am glad she is picky in some ways, but others it can be hard. She loves to be held, so that can be hard if I need to do stuff around the house. But other than those little flaws, she is such a wonderful joy.

She now weighs 14 lbs! She is becoming a little chunk :-) The Dr. said if I wanted to I can start her on cereal. I think I might in December; that way she will be not eating so much all the time and sleep longer hours at night.

We are leaving for WV Saturday morning so I am in the process of packing. Pray for safe travels for us and that Adeline will do well on the long ride.

No comments: