This past Monday Adeline got her 2 month shots. It was not a fun experience because she got hysterical and I felt so bad! I wanted to cry along with her. They give babies like 3 shots in a row these days! That seems like a lot, but its better than having them get very sick in the future. I am already not looking forward to the 4 month ones. She now weighs 10lbs and 12 ounces! She grows every 2 weeks, which is good. The Dr. said she is in the right percentile.
Lately we have gotten smiles out of her, and just this morning she was on a talking spree. It was so cute the noises she makes! She still needs time to grow in these areas with more often smiles and cooing. They say that preterm babies are a little behind in their stepping stones, so that is to be expected.
We got our car on Monday night! It is a 2006 subaru forrester. LOVE the way it drives! And it also has plenty of room to fit her and her stuff in. It is kinda like a mini SUV. I am not all that into driving SUVS because they are so big, but this one is pretty close to the ground and I enjoy it a lot. Its in great condition on the inside and out. We got a really good deal on it. So praise God for our first family vehicle! It is a really nice dark blue color. So we are pretty excited about that.
This weekend Auntie Lydia is coming to visit Adeline and of course Jared and I. Jared is picking her up from Clark, which she is now attending in Worcester, MA. Adeline is also getting dedicated on Sunday so that is exciting. So this weekend should be a good one :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment