Our little baby girl turned 3 months yesterday! I can't believe how much time is flying. She is at the point now where she smiles pretty often and is more awake and alert for longer periods of time. She still loves to sleep but she is awake a lot more now. People have been saying she is looking a lot like daddy these days. I can never tell. We bought her this little monkey gym because she is so amused at things hanging these days. On her swing she has little lambs hanging and spinning and she is always starin
Jared will be going away for a business trip to Dallas with the heating company from the 5th-9th. My very good friend Nicole offered to sleep over a night to help and keep me company, and then the rest of the days I think I will be going down to Salem to stay at my parents for the weekend. So I should be kept busy. This will be the longest time Jared and I have ever been apart since we were married so it may be kinda sad :-( But he gets paid for this trip and will be setting a good example to the company if he goes.
Yesterday we went to a Brewery and ate and took a tour for Jared's birthday coming up on Weds. Here is a pick of my mom holding her granddaughter on the tour:
Here are some more recent pics:
After bath time & Watching the game with Daddy
Halloween is coming up and I can't wait to get pics of Addie's costume. I will wait till we get those pics up to tell you about her little costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment