So I passed my gestational diabetes test which is nice. I don't have to deal with any extra concerns. I had to drink this nasty orange stuff and have them take my blood, which I am not a fan of. They also gave me the shot of Rhogam for the Rh negative blood I have. It was a day to stick needles in me. Fun fun!
I came down with a little bug these last couple days. Oh the joys of working in a daycare! Which will be soon changed... Jared and I have been talking about it and he agreed for the health and safety of me and the baby I can quit. My hours have been marked down so much anyway that its not that huge of an income coming in. But I have been keeping in touch with the temp agency and they are looking for short term work for me. I would rather be sitting in an office at this point than running around chasing little kids. So I was very relieved when he told me it should be okay for me to quit. It will be VERY hard financially until I get assignments from the temp agency. But we are learning to trust God even more. I pray that I will feel better tomorrow as we are leaving for this trip over the weekend to Disney World.
No comments:
Post a Comment