So...our trip to Disney was awesome! I am so glad I went even though a lot of the time I was exhausted and HOT, but hey, I still think it was worth it. I am really sad to be back home again though. It went by so fast.
We got in on Sunday morning with my cousin Deanna and her hubby Ryan. They are like our closest friends here and are crazy about Disney, so they took the time to go when we did. They have a time share and we were able to stay with
When we got into our next hotel the next day we had to switch rooms because apparently whoever cleaned it that morning (IF they actually did) it looked pretty
My parents took us out this past week for our anniversary at the Disney resort The Polynesian. It was this HUGE all you can eat feast! It was so stinkin good! Yeah, lets just say we didn't have the healthiest diets this trip. But all the walking made up for it. Speaking of walking, I am surprised I didn't go into early labor! We walked soo much. But thankfully I have family who cares and will sit with me when I needed to. Plus, the fast rides I obviously had to sit out, which is okay because there are more slow, family rides and shows than fast ones there. Mom stayed with me because she never liked fast rides.
Jared had a lot of fun his first trip here. I think that was like my 13th or something, because as a kid, Disney World was the yearly vacation for my family. But I always love going back!
Baby seemed to have enjoyed herself. She was bouncing and moving like crazy the whole trip! Thankfully I was too exhausted to be kept up from all that movement each night. Tomorrow I have another Dr. appointment, so I hope and pray that everythin
I just wanted to share how blessed I was to be able to go on this trip and not be miserable the whole time. Thanks to Mom & Dad, Jared and I would have never been able to afford a whole Disney trip on our own. My parents are so amazing and so generous, and I am just so blessed to have them for parents. They wanted for us to enjoy a vacation before the baby, and we truly did have a wonderful time.
No comments:
Post a Comment