Now that we are back from our trip we are trying to motivate getting back into the norm. I am still sad because our vacation is over and it seemed to have flown by. My family is going on their yearly vacation to Bar Harbor, Maine at the end of July. I consider that a complete chill time because they rent a cottage and basically do nothing all week, just get away by the ocean and all. But unfortunately my Dr. said that it would be best that I didn't go on that trip because it is getting closer to my due date around that time and it is 5 hours away. I was pretty bummed, but there is still always next year. Disney was a lot of fun, but we definitely did A LOT on a daily basis so it wasn't like a "do nothing but chill vacation." So I guess we won't get that chance until after the baby is born.
My Dr. appointments are now reaching the every-two-week time. The last one I had was quick and painless and baby seems to be doing very well.. We went on a hospital tour the other night. It was pretty cool. I was amazed at the actual hospital I will be at it seriously is like a hotel resort or something. The only hospital birthing centers I have been to were not much but a normal hospital room. Some were actually kind of ghetto. But they took us on the tour and each room is HUGE and pretty fancy looking. The pictures that hang on the walls rise up and underneath are all the things that the nurses and dr's use for the patients and such. They also have a tub with jacoozi jets for different ways to comfort your labor experience. Anyway, so it was pretty interesting to see where I will be in exactly 2 months. Wow! Time is flying!
3 comments:
Hate to tell you but after you have the baby you won't have a "do nothing but chill vacation" for a long time! :) Unless just you and Jared go alone! Haha. Disney is SO much fun but you are right, VERY tiring. I can't wait until Lily gets old enough to take her - just getting to see how in "awe" she will be at everything will be incredible! Glad to hear that things are going well with the baby!! Have you guys officially decided on a name yet?
I was going to say the same thing as the previous poster about doing nothing on vacation with a baby! And then when you have two or more children, you'll be lucky if you can go to the bathroom in peace, nevermind a whole week of relaxing. ;) It is all worth it though to have the privilege of raising up little people for God!
Well the "doing nothing" vacation I meant was not walking around all day and always having to GO do stuff...because that is just the way Disney is. In Maine, my family hangs out in the cottage and thats about it. Nothing too pressing :-)
Post a Comment