So far the baby is growing great. I have been feeling her literally PUNCHING my belly either with her feet or arms lately. It still amuses me a lot, but there are times it can hurt a little!
Sleeping has been interesting already. I have about 5 pillows around me and my legs and back tend to get really sore after a night's rest. Leg cramps and back aches are no fun. I also have been experiencing some nasty heartburn. Especially waking me up in the middle of the night or certain foods I eat. The baby seems to be really high right now so I know that has something to do with it.
I'm in the process of looking for a temp job till the baby is born. My hours have been cut like crazy at the daycare, and its just getting too much for me. I have been calling the temp agency I have gotten past jobs through almost on a daily basis, but it seems the job market kinda sucks right now. So we have been a little stressed on a financial state. Jared is also applying to other jobs, even if that means giving up the ministry for a little while. He has a phone interview at the end of this week with an insurance company Liberty Mutual. I will be praying so hard for this to work out and I hope when you think of us you will as well. We are really struggling and we need another source of income. Its expensive to live up here!
Anyway, with that said, baby is doing great, but mommy and daddy are a little stressed so keep us in your prayers. Thank you all!
Sleeping has been interesting already. I have about 5 pillows around me and my legs and back tend to get really sore after a night's rest. Leg cramps and back aches are no fun. I also have been experiencing some nasty heartburn. Especially waking me up in the middle of the night or certain foods I eat. The baby seems to be really high right now so I know that has something to do with it.
I'm in the process of looking for a temp job till the baby is born. My hours have been cut like crazy at the daycare, and its just getting too much for me. I have been calling the temp agency I have gotten past jobs through almost on a daily basis, but it seems the job market kinda sucks right now. So we have been a little stressed on a financial state. Jared is also applying to other jobs, even if that means giving up the ministry for a little while. He has a phone interview at the end of this week with an insurance company Liberty Mutual. I will be praying so hard for this to work out and I hope when you think of us you will as well. We are really struggling and we need another source of income. Its expensive to live up here!
Anyway, with that said, baby is doing great, but mommy and daddy are a little stressed so keep us in your prayers. Thank you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment