Friday, May 9, 2008

I went to the Dr. on Monday and they finally told me my blood type. It is Rh negative...Its a really confusing thing to go through in detail, but all I know, and the Dr. was not concerned at all, is that I need to get a shot before I have the baby because most likely her blood type is positive, so if for some reason our blood crosses paths there might be more of a concern, but once you get the shot you are all set. The Dr. told us that it really doesn't apply to your first baby for some reason, it would be more of the second child you may try to have where they will definitely give you the shot again no matter what. The shot this time is just "because", they just want to be extra cautious I guess. But the baby is doing very well. She was very active when we checked the heartbeat and in the last couple of weeks its like she is a famous gymnast in her mother's tummy! Its crazy how active they can be at times, but its so amazing.

So that is all for the update right now. We will keep it up on here as regular as possible.

No comments: