Saturday, May 3, 2008

Me & Baby


So this is me and baby right now. It seems that she is growing continuously on a daily basis. I definitely have more energy lately, but it is easier to get pretty tired physically by the end of the day with my job, considering I am chasing around toddlers all day long. Yes, thats right...I began working with my sister-in-law and the new opening of her daycare. I don't mind it so much, but it does take the energy out of me. Soon she will be moving me in the infant room where it will be more my pace. I know that the 3rd trimester can be the most trying, so I hope it won't be too long before that comes.

Our little girl has been moving around like crazy! Sometimes it even hurts for a moment. It is so amazing though. Last night I was trying to point out what I thought was what moving- her arms, hands or feet...because I can clearly see the movement when I look down. I think she enjoys her party night life because that is when I notice it more intensely. Jared tried to get a video from our camera on it last night, but the memory card just bailed out on us, so that didn't happen to work out. I went for a quick appointment the other day and the Dr. took a moment to check the heartbeat. As soon as she put the doppler on my belly baby decided to kick hard! It was actually really funny because it was almost like a ("leave me alone Dr.") type moment. But it was really cool to actually hear her moving.

We are getting ready for our Disney trip in June. I am excited! Although, most people might think I'm crazy for going to Disney World 7 months pregnant. I think I'm crazy too, but it will so be worth it to take a vacation before the baby is born. My mom said she would stick by my side the whole time anyway. She will go back to the hotel with me on a daily basis to rest and sit by the pool. Mom's are such great supporters!

If anyone is wondering, my registry is on Target.com & Babiesrus.com. Just thought I would give the info just for the heck of it.

No comments: