Thursday, March 13, 2008

We went to another Dr. Appointment on Tuesday. It was very short, but they scheduled my appointment for an ultra-sound on the 7th of April which is not to far at all! It felt like months 2 weeks ago until we were going to be able to find out the sex of the baby, but it came so quickly!
We are very excited. I am a little nervous though because I hope that everything looks healthy and normal. I think that might be one thing that most pregnant women struggle with.

When the Dr. checked the heartbeat it was like seconds when it showed up on the doppler. Last time it took her a couple minutes. So that means the baby is getting bigger...It is about 4 1/2-5 inches right now. I have been doing weekly check-ups in my books and email, and it is really interesting to see how this child is growing.

My stomach is definitely turning into a pregnant belly, at least in the last couple of weeks. I guess once it starts growing, it grows fast! So that has been a little bit of a reality check-in a good way that is.

At the end of the month we are going with my parents to Boston to visit this huge fesitval called the "Baby Expo"... I guess it is kinda like a fair where you get things for cheap and collect a lot of coupons. They also have ultra-sound machines there which seem pretty cool for only a few dollars if you want to look at your baby. I am just excited to wonder around that place and see what they have.

Anyway, we will keep posting things up to date. Keep praying for our soon to be little family!

No comments: