So, things seem to be going pretty good. I think I have felt some of those faint flutters in my belly because its the same feeling everyday. I don't believe I experienced it head-on just yet, but still patiently waiting. The Dr. said it may start off small and then you begin to notice it more.
On the downside though...Last week I came down with this nasty sinus infection. I came home from work feeling awful and went to the Dr. the next day. They gave me medication (amoxicillin) to help get rid of it, plus it is on the safe-side for pregnancy. About a little less than a week later I notice this nasty rash breaking out on my belly! Needless to say, by Saturday it was bright red and spread to my feet, scared me like crazy. I called the Dr. that was on call on Saturday and he had said that rashes aren't usually something to worry about right away as being part of pregnancy. It could be anything else, but that I should meet with a Dr. on Monday to check it out. So I am on my plans to doing that first thing in the morn. It has not gotten worse, but its still there. A lady at my church is a nurse and looked at it and said "are you taking a medicine right now?" and I said I was because of the sinus infection...she looked at it and said "it looks just like an allergic reaction and at this point your stomach is one of the more sensitive places." She said her kids were allergic to the same stuff, so I am praying to God that is what it is!
So that has been my exciting week. We also got to spend some great family time with Jared's sister Lydia. She was here for a week. A week from tomorrow we are going for my ultrasound, and we will then know what we are having! I am excited and nervous at the same time. Keep me and the baby in your prayers...especially after this not so good experience this past week. God bless!
2 comments:
how's the rash/what did the doctor say? I've been wondering about it ever since leaving. :)
I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!! It's so close! The time seems to have flown by - before you know it you'll be having the baby!!! How's Jared's job search going? Are you going to be able to stay home?
Post a Comment