So I have been feeling a lot better these days. I am not as tired and nausea hits me only once in awhile, not on a constant basis. I am still so sensitive to smells, though, which can be quite annoying. Even certain pretty smells will make me feel sick and those are about the only times where I feel a little nauseas. If your wondering, since it seems to be a common question...I have had a little bit of cravings to different foods, nothing weird though, just random stuff that I normally eat. But I guess that could happen with anyone, even men. The questions I have been getting asked like on a regular basis are "how are you feeling?" "do you have morning sickness?" "do you have cravings?" And after awhile it can definitely get kinda old. But its okay, people mean well :-)
I know Jared had wrote about my last Dr.'s appointment...and yes, it was so amazing to be able to hear the heartbeat! I was definitely teary eyed. It was so cute! After that appt. I had definitely experienced more of a boost of confidence. It just doesn't seem real that something living and breathing is growing inside of you until you encounter moments like that. I am already getting anxious to experience the moment when I can actually FEEL the baby move.
Continue to pray for us that everything will be normal and healthy. I am still nervous, but I have been on my knees in prayer, daily, for God's hand of protection. Its cool how times in your life like this you can draw closer to God. I am thankful for all He has in store for this little family.
1 comment:
ur gonna make a rockin' mom
just now found this....so excited for you guys
Post a Comment