I cannot believe you are 1 years old today! It seemed like it flew by so much quicker this time around. You LOVE playing with your big sister, laughing and hugging. You are even taking some steps these days. You LOVE to eat, and you eat really well. Your hair fits your name perfectly, which your father and I did not expect. But we love it! You aren't exactly sleeping through the night yet, and you are a total Mommy's girl, but we are working on that.
A year ago I was getting ready for Easter morning before church, as pregnant as I was, and at about 8:15am, contractions came right on STRONG. I called Jared, who was getting ready for the service at church and told him to come straight home. We packed up my bags and Addie's bags, called my parents to come pick her up and rushed to the hospital. I could hardly make it to the elevator and as I got up to the "Family Place" they had to roll me on a bed to my room! I was in labor full on. As painful as it was, it was pretty quick and my little girl came at 1:15pm. 7lbs 15oz. Just shy of 8lbs! What a beauty our little red headed Ruby was and still is. Praise God for his wonderful blessings.
-+


No comments:
Post a Comment