Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. It was only a year ago that I was in the hospital for Ruby's birth on Easter Sunday, so I obviously missed all the festivities. But I am not complaining! God brought us another miracle on that wonderful day.

Church was great! The service was so powerful. I had fun being able to participate in singing on the worship team, and we were blessed to watch 10 people get baptized. God was working in that service in wonderful ways.

After church we made our way to my parent's for Easter dinner. Food was yummy, of course, and the children had fun being wild and crazy together. Family get togethers are never quiet anymore, since we have 5 young children running around. Lily was napping, so we missed her in the picture.


Low in the grave He lay,
Jesus my Savior,
Waiting the coming day,
Jesus my Lord!

Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o’er His foes,
He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose!
Hallelujah! Christ arose!

Vainly they watch His bed,
Jesus my Savior;
Vainly they seal the dead,
Jesus my Lord!
Death cannot keep its Prey,
Jesus my Savior;
He tore the bars away,
Jesus my Lord!

No comments: