So the sleep pattern for Ruby has been pretty rough since we had gotten back from vacation because she was sick like her sis and daddy with this never ending cold, croupy cough. Her nose finally cleared up a couple days ago and she slept Sunday night really well. Didn't wake till 5am! It was wonderful...until, last night she kept me up again screaming. I couldn't figure it out. The only thing I guessed that it was more teeth coming in. I was bummed because I thought we might be getting somewhere. But it seems a lot of the time she will have a good night, and then the next becomes a bad night. I am at a loss. She does great sleeping from 8-midnight. But then its up again. And I am not exactly someone who wants to go to bed that early because it is my downtime. I guess its just gonna take a little more waiting out time. One of these days this Mama is gonna sleep again! But other than that. She is now 10 months. I cannot believe how fast that came! She loves to laugh, clap, wave and say "Mama". The cutest thing is when I say "Come here Ruby" and hold out my arms, she SPRINTS in a crawling move and smiles and comes over to me. She is such a mommy's girl. She will also hold her arms out to you from the floor when she wants to be picked up. She loves food! Eating mostly finger foods. Still some baby food at times. Separation anxiety is still there, but she does warm up eventually, as we discovered on our last date this past weekend when we left her with my in-laws. She also has grown her first two teeth in. The first one popped through when we were in Florida, and the other one came a week later. She is a late-teether just like her big sis who didn't get hers till about 11 months. She is at a fun stage and I am excited to see her grow and interact more and more with her sister. I can see those being great moments.
Oh! And I forgot to add on...Ruby took two steps! This is a moment to celebrate :)
No comments:
Post a Comment