So Christmas has come and gone. New Years has come and gone. Now we are beginning life in 2011. I was just thinking this morning, what will it be like? Maybe just another year to pass me by, or maybe a year where something huge happens. The biggest years of my life were 2005, 2008, & 2010. Why? Well, in June 2005 I married my soul mate. I still look back now, 5 years later and tear up thinking of my wedding day and remembering that year as one of the best in my life. In July 2008 we welcomed our first baby girl Adeline. Life changed drastically as we became parents. In April 2010, our beautiful Ruby Grace was born. Life changed even more with 2 children. Where has the time gone? I am amazed at how quick it flashed us by.
My little girls are growing and learning. Addie is a great conversationalist, and Ruby is crawling fast and pulling herself up on things. She can even take a couple steps with a walker or dolly stroller. She turned 9 months 4 days ago! Addie is such a lovable little 2 year old. She cares and loves people. She always tells me if I bang myself or drop my coffee..."Its okay mommy, its okay." Melts my heart. Ruby is still clinged to mommy more than Addie ever was. She has trouble staying asleep at night, so I have been a little sleep deprived, but we are working on this.
In a couple weeks we are taking our first family trip to Orlando. Jared is attending a church planting boot camp and I have family that is opening their house for us to let us stay for the week. This will be a first, and I am excited, yet nervous about it.
I will post some newer pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment