She isn't exactly at the point where anything has gone into it. But she LOVES to sit on it. I guess this must be her new hobby. And I take that as somewhat of a start. When we were at the store her eyes gazed right on the Elmo and Sesame st character one. I wanted to get her something girly like princesses or Dora, but I couldn't say no to the one she loved so much. We hope that one of these days she will do something in the toilet rather than saying "potty potty!" and walking to the bathroom just to take the enjoyment of sitting on Elmo and Big Bird's head. I don't think it will be too long from now!
Monday, May 10, 2010
My First Pottty
So Adeline got her first potty! Can you tell how excited she is?
She isn't exactly at the point where anything has gone into it. But she LOVES to sit on it. I guess this must be her new hobby. And I take that as somewhat of a start. When we were at the store her eyes gazed right on the Elmo and Sesame st character one. I wanted to get her something girly like princesses or Dora, but I couldn't say no to the one she loved so much. We hope that one of these days she will do something in the toilet rather than saying "potty potty!" and walking to the bathroom just to take the enjoyment of sitting on Elmo and Big Bird's head. I don't think it will be too long from now!
She isn't exactly at the point where anything has gone into it. But she LOVES to sit on it. I guess this must be her new hobby. And I take that as somewhat of a start. When we were at the store her eyes gazed right on the Elmo and Sesame st character one. I wanted to get her something girly like princesses or Dora, but I couldn't say no to the one she loved so much. We hope that one of these days she will do something in the toilet rather than saying "potty potty!" and walking to the bathroom just to take the enjoyment of sitting on Elmo and Big Bird's head. I don't think it will be too long from now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment