Thursday, March 18, 2010

Please Hurry Up Ruby!

Man, have I had a crazy pregnancy experience this time. I made it past 35 weeks this time which is a good thing. But here I am at 37 weeks, in so much pain, itchiness and complete discomfort. Some days are okay, but when I experience these irregular contractions, aches and pains and exhaustion, I just want to crawl into bed and never wake up till labor. But of course with my adorable, yet incredibly active little 1 yr old, I can't experience that fantasy. Instead I have to chase her, change her diapers, try and keep her from climbing all over me, and lifting her.

Tonight I am up because I am feeling quite strong tightness in my belly and I need to see if I have to time these feelings. The rash I developed on my belly is just getting worse and spreading as I am stretching. The Dr's all believe that it will be before April that she will arrive, but that isn't too far away, and who knows, I may go past my due date like most women this time. My dr. yesterday said that I have been stretched so much this time that hes surprised how much more she can grow and fit in me! But he was obviously kinda joking. I explained to him how much discomfort I had already experienced before I was term and oh, how I do hope it is sooner than later. So with all that said; Please hurry up Ruby!
But of course, in God's perfect timing :-)

No comments: