I found this survey and really wanted to challenge myself to try it. I am writing lyrics of songs of one of my hero artists. Her music changed my life and when I look back at all these words, it really makes you think. Maybe you can try it too!
Pick Your Artist: Jennifer Knapp
Are you male or female? art junky, all cute and petite
Where were you born? Daddy, daddy do you miss me.
The way I crawled upon your knee.
Those childish games of hide and seek seem a million miles away.
What were you like in your youth? To Spy From Far Away May Seem That I'm One To Betray,
But O,How I TryThe Spirit To Guide.
The Promise You Made.
Describe yourself now: So I'll trust in the name of the Lord my God..I will trust in the Name!
How do you feel about yourself: Just when I think I've got it,
It's gone.
When I think I know the answer
And I dare to raise my hand it's wrong.
Stop. stop. stop this foolish pride of mine.
That dares to drag me far away from you.
When I try to do it my way I always lose.
I always lose your point of view.
Describe where you currently live: Every now and then I can see that I am getting somewhere
Where I have to go is so deep.
What's the weather like: Where there is peace and love in the light, in the light
Oh I am not afraid
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Oh, the world is my Jordan.
Someday I'm gonna cross!
Ain't no one gonna look and say this soul is lost.
So I'll do my best, try to tell all the rest.
When the lion roars, I'm gonna hide behind the cross!
Your best friend is: Your the only one who's been faithful to me.
Describe your family: If I run around like
Joy in the sunlit rain
Would You
Would You laugh with me?
What do I do to make You laugh?
What do I do to make You smile?
Oh, if only for a little while
If your life was a tv show, what would it be called? Lay It Down
What is life to you: I see his hands, well his scars are worse than mine
I see his blood, redder than any wine shed just for me
Shed just for me
I trust he will return for my relief
The words that Jesus said have formed my beliefs
What do you most hope for? I'll be waiting for the sun to rise
So I can start again by and by
I'll be looking o'er my head to the sky
See the clouds open wide, reveal my faith
What is your greatest regret? There are ghosts from my past who've owned more of my soul
Than I thought I had given away
They linger in closets and under my bed
And in pictures less proudly displayed
A great fool in my life I have been
Have squandered till pallid and thin
Hung my head in shame and refused to take blame
For the darkness I know I've let win
What is the best advice you have to give: His Grace is Sufficient
If you could change your name, what would it be: Sing Mary Sing
Your favorite food is: Finish up your coffee, love
Your favorite color is: Diamond in the rough
The one thing you would want others to remember about you: Why are You so downcast o my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God
My Savior, my King
My Savior, my King
No comments:
Post a Comment