Yesterday Jared's father went into the hospital to get a heart carthrization (sp?). It came to be that he had a blockage in an artery, I think it was. Anyway, it was a lot worse than expected so they went ahead and did surgery on him right away. It was a scary night for us, and especially Jared. When my husband gets really worried or anxious about something, it's usually very rare, so I knew it was something that was a little more than what we expected. The good news is though, the surgery went great! Praise God for our prayers and the prayers of our loved ones. I believe it really helped. It was a sigh of relief when we got the call from my mother-in-law. We are very thankful because it was quite nerve-wrecking.
Addie woke up about midnight when we were about to go to bed. She was fussy, and stayed fussy for 2 hours. Even after I picked her up and rocked her for a bit. Finally, I decided to see what happens if I nurse her and give her some tylenol. Wasn't sure if it was the ear infection bothering her, or her teeth. I put her down, turned on her lullaby music and listened to her wimper a little more. Finally, she fell asleep. This morning around 7 she awoke again and was fussing. She was on her belly when I walked into her room. I picked her up and brought her with me in the bed to feed her. She finally fell asleep beside me for about an hour. So to say, yes, this was another rough night/morning. I noticed that her cheeks were very red, so she might be in a little pain with her teeth right now. Sometimes its so hard to tell whats wrong, and it makes it very difficult to get through some hours. I am quite exhausted! But will rejoice for this weekend is filled with blessings of healing, family and the celebration of our Lord.
"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" Phippians 4:4
No comments:
Post a Comment