Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On Tonsils

I went to the Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor today and found out that I have something called "chronic Tonsillitis" where I developed these sores on my tonsils every once in awhile. It is something that had just started a few months ago. My options are either to just deal with it, and when these come and go, or get my tonsils removed. The thought of that kind of surgery grosses me out so much! I am not a fan of surgeries anyway, I had terrible anxiety just from getting my wisdom teeth removed. So, this is just something I am not too sure of. Its not like my throat hurts all the time or anything. Its just, whenever these develop it is aggravating. So, I am not too sure what option to go for. I think I am just gonna wait it out awhile and see if they come and go way too much. If that's the case, I might consider surgery. I guess we will see!

No comments: