I wanted to post something on our 6th wedding anniversary but forgot to take the time to do so. So here I am now, almost 2 months later just sharing some words on our last 6 years as being married.
Jared Lowe,
You have made these last 6 years of my life, the best years of my life. You have loved me and put up with me. You have amazed me at how much you have grown and matured into a wonderful Godly man. Your gifts of sharing the Word of God have increased to a huge amount, and I am confident that God has a calling for you into Pastor hood someday. You have helped changed my perspectives and understandings in different ways, and have helped guiding me closer to God. I have learned so much from you.
You are such an amazing Daddy to our beautiful little girls. They love their daddy. They are full of excitement each day when you walk through the door. You make them laugh, smile and filled with joy. There is no one else who would make a better father for my children.
And lastly. I continue to pray that Jesus will always remain the center of our lives. We have laughed, cried, danced and walked through these 6 years of life together, and more to come. I love you and I praise God that I married you.
No comments:
Post a Comment