Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I cannot even believe that this will be my little munchkin's second Christmas!
Last Year she was lying down, or being held up sitting with pillows and just staring at the lights on our tree.
This year, all though, we have the tiniest table tree ever, she tries to pull the ornaments off and throw them!
Last year, she was afraid of so many people besides mommy and daddy. This year, she becomes best buddies with other people!
Last year she was still drinking a bottle or from mommy. This year, she walks around the house repeatedly saying "Cookie!" or "At!"(Eat), and stuffs way too many pieces of food in her mouth.
Last year Mommy was cute and skinny. This year, I gained a whole other baby on my body and wabble around!
I could go on and on. But that might just have to wait for all the parties and festivities to happen tomorrow and Friday.
I am so blessed and in love with my little first born baby girl! She has brought so much joy into our lives, even as this year has become so much tougher with just making a living since Jared left his second job/ministry. But we are so thankful for what God has given to us even in the midst of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment