
We are having another little baby GIRL!
What a shocker. hehe I kinda thought it might be. I am very excited that Addie will have a best friend sister to play dolls and dress up with. This child was so incredibly active during the ultrasound that it took forever! Flipping and doing jump and jacks, and everything else. Poor Jared, this will be another house full of girls for awhile lol. Not like hes already used to it with 4 younger sisters and all...
This weekend we are very excited to see Jared's family come up to visit from WV for Thanksgiving. We are all going to sqeeze in our apartment somehow, but we are so excited to introduce them to their 1 year old granddaughter. They have not seen Adeline since LAST Thanksgiving when she was so little. She has grown so fast! And they will be able to see that. So hurray to an exciting week of baby and family. Just please pray for me if you think of it because I have been sick with this nasty cough/cold/sore throat, and Jared has caught some of it too...so I haven't had much of a talking voice in the last few days. This just seems to keep lingering. And no, its not H1N1; I have had no fever or muscle aches involved at all. Just pray that I will be better for this coming week and that no one else will get sick. We need to have time to enjoy our holiday and being sick can make it hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment