I cannot believe how fast time has flown with my little girl's first year. She is such a blessing and a joy to us. She has developed such a cute personality. Her determination to get around has sprung. She crawls like she is chasing a cat! And she has begun to stand up and kneel on her own. The walking will probably begin very soon. This year just flew by. It was like yesterday I was just in the hospital with her for that extended time. Its crazy how fast a baby grows in a year, but when we are adults we end up taking our slow time to change. I think I look the same way I did when I first started college. It is just amazing to me of how babies grow.
It has been a crumby June with all the rain. But yesterday and today has gotten HOT and the sun is finally out! Unfortunately the yucky weather we got here seems to be making its way up to Maine where we will be vacationing. If my prayers are answered, then maybe the forecast will change. Pray with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment