As Jared pointed out, we had a really cool morning on Monday. We found out we are having a baby girl and we got to see the cuteness through the ultra-sound. I've had ultra-sounds before because of stomach issues, and this was a lot more challenging being pregnant and all and trying to fit all that water in your bladder! I'm already in the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night now! But the outcome of it was all completely worth it. She's exactly the size she is suppose to be right now. We saw her move a couple times, but she had this thing with keeping her ankles crossed the whole time! We though she might move, but she seemed pretty comfortable. I think we might name her either Adeline(Addie) Faith or Norah Rose. Those are the top two names on our list. Not sure which it will be yet.
I started looking at registry stuff. I am registered at Target and Babies R Us. Its convenient because you can just go online and add stuff. I went with a friend of mine the other day who just had a baby, and she was a big help because I am clueless with half of the stuff I need.
Continue to pray for health and safety for this baby. Being pregnant can be kinda scary sometimes, but at the same time I am so blessed to be able to experience it.
1 comment:
SO, should we start planning the wedding between miss lowe and mr owen henshaw or what?
;)
Post a Comment